USED Springfield 1911 Ronin Operator 45 ACP Commander Two-Tone PX9118L
No reviews have been written for this product.
LIKE NEW, EXCELLENT CONDITION. DEALER SAMPLE. 1 8RD MAG
It's time for a new Springfield 1911! This Ronin Operator Commander is an awesome 45 ACP to add to your EDC rotation.
A Springfield 1911 has been a constant in the American Arsenal for years now. The Springfield 1911 Ronin Operator only improves on what has already been proven to be great, with a match grade 4.25" barrel, 8 round capacity, and commander length GI style recoil system.
SPRINGFIELD 1911 RONIN OPERATOR FEATURES
Featuring an unyielding commitment to strength, reliability, and quality, the Ronin Operator 1911 combines a legacy of service with the features modern shooters demand. Available in 9mm and .45 ACP, the Ronin Operator is ready to deliver right out of the box. From its forged steel slide and frame to its hammer-forged barrel, the Ronin Operator is designed and built for a lifetime of service.
Combining lightweight and ease of carry with rugged reliability and strength, the new Ronin Operator 4.25" is ready for everyday carry. The two-tone pistol, available in both 9mm or .45 ACP, features a hot salt blued forged slide with a lightweight satin Cerakote-finished forged alloy frame. This is a pistol built to deliver a lifetime of service.
SPRINGFIELD 1911 RONIN OPERATOR SPECIFICATIONS
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: 1911 Ronin Operator
- Part #: PX9118L
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Color: Satin Aluminum / Black
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy, Satin Aluminum Cerakote
- Grips: Grossed Cannon Wood Laminate
- OAL: 7.9"
- Barrel Length: 4.25"
- Barrel Material: Forged Stainless Steel
- Barrel Type: Match Grade, Fully Supported Ramp
- Twist: 1:16
- Sights: Front: Fiber Optic / Rear: Tactical Rack White Dot
- Magazine Capacity: (1) 8 round
- Height: 5.5"
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- Recoil System: Commander Length GI Style
- Weight: 29.5 oz
|CONDITION||New in Box|
|FINISH PER COLOR||Blued / Black|
|MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER||PX9118L|
|MODEL||1911 Ronin Operator|